BreezeAds

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Katy Perry wants a long break

Katy Perry has some sad news for her fans. The singer says that she wants to go into major hiding and take a long break from the limelight right after her movie, Katy Perry: Part of Me, hits theaters. The real reason behind this announcement is still unknown, and going by Katy Perry's reputation to create waves in still waters, we might never even know the reason.

ShowbizSpy reports her as saying,
I’m going to go into major hiding. I think I’ll have to after this movie comes out! I’m completely overwhelmed. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it! No, I’m very excited, very proud.
I'm hundred person sure that her critics will arrive at a consensus that she's going into hiding because she's afraid to face the fate of her movie, but you know what, Katy will still have the last laugh. Don't believe me? Just wait and watch. Meanwhile, wishing you all the best, Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment